Trading volume for stocks and futures can be a very helpful tool when used as a leading indicator of tops and bottoms. Many traders are unfamiliar with how to use trading volume as an indicator either in conjunction with their own work or a stand-alone tool. We have elaborated on the most masterful volume methods with concepts such as momentum divergence to turn volume from an interesting tidbit into a powerful trading tool.
Use Our Methods to Make Volume an Essential Tool
The pioneering work of Joe Granville in his On Balance Volume Method (OBV) allowed him to make a vast fortune as an investor in American Motors stock. We will show you our up-to-date version of On Balance Volume as well as the other significant volume-related tools listed below.
In our 90-minute webinar, we teach you how to use:
- On Balance Volume: Learn our method for using OBV as a trigger tool
- Volume Spikes: how to spot meaningful volume spikes as they predict breakout moves up and down
- Expanding & Contracting Volume: Understand the relationship between increasing volume on price rallies and declines and decreasing volume before major turning points
- Volume Divergence: Watch us use OBV/price divergence indicator as an indicator of market turning points
- Tick Volume: How to use tick volume to fine tune entry and exits for short-term trading.