2Chimps Trading School Webinars Presents
5 Ways to Use Trading Volume to Your Advantage
Wednesday, October 21st
3:30-5:00 PM Pacific (6:30-8:00 PM Eastern, recording available)
Trading volume for stocks and futures can be a very helpful tool when used as a leading indicator of tops and bottoms. Many traders are unfamiliar with how to use trading volume as an indicator either in conjunction with their own work or a stand-alone tool. We have elaborated on the most masterful volume methods with concepts such as momentum divergence to turn volume from an interesting tidbit into a powerful trading tool.
Can’t make the webinar? Register to get the recording within 24 hours of broadcast!
Use Our Methods to Make Volume an Essential Tool
The pioneering work of Joe Granville in his On Balance Volume Method (OBV) allowed him to make a vast fortune as an investor in American Motors stock. We will show you our up-to-date version of On Balance Volume as well as the other significant volume-related tools listed below.
In our 90-minute webinar on October 21st at 3:30 PM Pacific Time, we will teach you how to:
- On Balance Volume: Learn our method for using OBV as a trigger tool
- Volume Spikes: how to spot meaningful volume spikes as they predict breakout moves up and down
- Expanding & Contracting Volume: Understand the relationship between increasing volume on price rallies and declines and decreasing volume before major turning points
- Volume Divergence: Watch us use OBV/price divergence indicator as an indicator of market turning points
- Tick Volume: How to use tick volume to fine tune entry and exits for short-term trading.
Join us for this highly enlightening 90-minute trading webinar and learn how to use volume to your advantage.